This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.64 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 5, 2019 at 9:36 am #3742321

Jack Vo

Hello,

My website is missing trailing slash / at the end of Homepage URL causing 404 or redirection to article on Safari. Please check it on Safari (Normal mode - not private mode)

English:

Type hidden link =>it will open hidden link (404 Page)
Type hidden link => it will open hidden link

Instead, if you type hidden link or hidden link => it will load relatively correct.

Please only check this on Safari (Normal browser) to see the issue. From my point of view, we need to find the way to add the trailing slash / at the end of the directory URL (except for the file extension url)

We are running on Google Cloud Server nginx.

Please help us to check the issue.

Thank you.

May 6, 2019 at 7:39 am #3745509

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Before further debugging, may I ask you to update WPML and WordPress to their latest version and checking if the issue still exists?

The topic ‘[Closed] Missing Trailing Slash At The End Of URL’ is closed to new replies.