This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by quynh-nhuT 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
May 25, 2020 at 4:09 pm #6212655

quynh-nhuT

Hey !

I am using the classic translation editor to make the translation.
I noticed that NOT ALL URL links of my page are appearing in the editor and I don't understand why...
In the screenshot,
1) "H4. Découvrir mon equipe" => this is a button. In the editor, the field to translate the sentence is proposed but not the URL link...
2) "H5. Découvrez nos domaines d'expertise" => each icon is a link to a page but what is weird, is that the editor just proposes for translation the URL link for "Successions" (2d icon, not the others) and the other icons are configured the same way...

Could you help me on that issue ?

Thanks in advance !

Br,

May 26, 2020 at 2:29 pm #6220901

quynh-nhuT

Hey, did you have the opportunity to check this issue ? Thanks !

May 27, 2020 at 10:11 am #6228089

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey there,

Sorry for this delayed response. The queue is bigger than usual lately but we're trying to come back on each ticket as soon as possible.

I'm afraid that I cannot see what's going on with the elements that you captured in your screenshots, without having access to them. I tried to access your website here:
hidden link

but it's not working.

Is there any chance that you could send me a link to the page where I can see these elements? Also, it would be great if you could give me access to the dashboard area too. This way I'll be able to have a look at the way that these elements are created and look why are the links not available for translation.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

June 1, 2020 at 8:57 am #6264171

quynh-nhuT

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!