Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Cara Mc Donough 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
September 19, 2019 at 1:25 pm #4605165

Cara Mc Donough

Hello,
I need to come back and get some feedback on my ticket posted in July, re. mix content being displayed for translated pages:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/remove-pages-from-translation-editor-manual-translation-required/#post-4195165

This is not resolved, rather than just a workaround or temporary fix. Again, this problem not only applies to existing pages & posts but also to new posts and pages, which I again encountered today. Also today, I had mixed German & English content showing in the default English post!

The “workaround” in the thread is very time-consuming and frustrating to say the least. It needs to be applied after every single minor modification.

Also, over the past couple of weeks, similar mix content issues with translated pages have been posted by other X-Theme/Cornerstone customers experiencing the same problem in their forum, so I wanted to follow-up and find out what the status us. Perhaps somebody else has approached WPML too for a fix?

Can you confirm if this issue is on the developers list for the next release and also, when can we expect this issue to be finally fixed? Would appreciate if you would confirm.

On a side note and update since July & August, I am using the latest WordPress Core version and all plugins are up to date, see WPML Debug info for more details.

Please note: I am currently away on vacation and won't be back in the office until October 7th, so please keep this ticket open until my return. Appreciate it.

Many thanks as always for your assistance,
Cara