This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by hannesK-3 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
November 8, 2018 at 5:42 pm #2890327

zofiaK-3

Is it WPML compatibly with Modern Event Calendar ?

November 9, 2018 at 3:17 pm #2893784

zofiaK-3

Could please also let me know, how to import all events from the event calendar and have them all in second language in modern event calendar? I deactivated my event calendar to activate modern event calendar to see if I can translate events with your plugin? but After activation I don't have flag icon and plus in event dashboard, I can see events only in english and there is no way for me to translate them into different language? could you please help me? thank you!!!

November 12, 2018 at 1:42 am #2897026

zofiaK-3

Hi guys is already 4 days! I need help...

November 12, 2018 at 12:45 pm #2898497

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

If you have doubts about the compatibility of our plugin with another, you can always check it here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

I checked our internal database and can see that there was some contact made between our team and the plugin authors over a year ago, but we never received files from them as part of our completed GoGlobal program application.

So, from what I can tell, the work to make the plugins work seamlessly together is stalled. The known issue from a year ago was that available bookings did not synchronise between languages

I hope this answers your question.

November 12, 2018 at 12:52 pm #2898518

zofiaK-3

ok you answered my one question what about second?
"Could please also let me know, how to import all events from the event calendar and have them all in second language in modern event calendar? I deactivated my event calendar to activate modern event calendar to see if I can translate events with your plugin? but After activation I don't have flag icon and plus in event dashboard, I can see events only in english and there is no way for me to translate them into different language? could you please help me? thank you!!!"

November 12, 2018 at 1:00 pm #2898534

zofiaK-3

Please check attached image from different user dashboard, I saw on your forum that one of your user is using MEC plugin and seems to work fine. I don't know why after activation in event panel I don't have flag thing which allow my to switch languages?

This image don't belong to me. This is not my dashboard, I would like to achieve same look I want to have this flag, I contacted with MEC authors and they sent me to you..

November 12, 2018 at 1:31 pm #2898695

zofiaK-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

May 22, 2019 at 1:29 pm #3866137

hannesK-3

Hello zofiaK-3,
how did you solve your issue?
Thank you for sharing.