Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.


This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by artiomS 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 6:20 am


I am trying to:
Book an accommodation with services with Hotel Booking plugin

Instead, I got:
Can not add services to the booking when WMPL Multilingual CNS plugin is activated.

I can create my services and it even appears on my "accommodation types" in the dashboard to check, but as soon as I refresh the page, it becomes unchecked.
So it doesn't appear for customers on the checkout page at all.
It happens only when WMPL is activated.

I changed my main language from English to Korean few days ago, I am not sure if the problem appeared since then or since I started working with WMPL.

Please any help to fix this problem will be appreciated.
Thank you

May 15, 2019 at 7:36 am #3813177


Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)


Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

If the issue is existing please share the exact steps to reproduce the issue, because I am not able to replicate it in the frontend exactly.



May 21, 2019 at 4:03 pm #3857071



Sorry for the delay, but I contacted a support member from Motopress and they fixed the issue.
For other people having the same issue:
The services have to be created in the default language of the website and then translated to other languages. The opposite doesn't work.