This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by artiomS 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 5:18 pm #3778317

artiomS

I expected to see:
Wordpress dashboard always in English

Instead, I got:
I have Korean language by default and English as a second. When I switch WPML language selector on the dashboard to "Korean" or "all languages" my dashboard becomes partly in English and partly in Korean. I set up my profile in English and unchecked "editing language".
The problem happens only when motopress hotel booking plugin is activated.

May 9, 2019 at 8:07 pm #3779241

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

May 10, 2019 at 9:49 pm #3787905

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. I saw the problem you're reporting. Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

May 11, 2019 at 12:06 am #3788199

artiomS

Yes you can install it.
Thank you

May 14, 2019 at 4:11 am #3803407

artiomS

Hello,
I noticed another compatibility problem. When WPML Multilingual CMS plugin is installed, my services (that I created with the motopress Hotel plugin) don't appear on the checkout page. I can create them and it does appear on my "accommodation types" in the dashboard to check, but as soon as I refresh the page, it becomes unchecked.
Please any help to fix this problem as well will be appreciated.
Thank you

May 14, 2019 at 9:16 pm #3810739

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you. I will contact 2nd tier support on this issue and I will contact you shortly. This seems to be some compatibility problem in the way the "Hotel Booking" plugin was done.

On your second question, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? According to our guidelines, only one issue per topic is allowed. Also, this will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

May 14, 2019 at 9:28 pm #3810771

artiomS

Thanks a lot. Will be waiting

May 15, 2019 at 6:48 pm #3819743

Bruno
Supporter

Sure. As soon as 2nd tier support checks your site we will contact you.

Thank you.

May 17, 2019 at 7:08 pm #3836629

artiomS

Hello,
I've been in contact with motopress support. They told me that they will fix this issue in the next update.
Thank you for your help

May 17, 2019 at 7:29 pm #3836693

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. I will update our compatibility team with this information.

Thank you.

May 18, 2019 at 5:06 am #3838339

artiomS

I will wait for the next motopress update. Thank you!