If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by eclipseC 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 24, 2018 at 7:57 am #2220122

eclipseC

Hello,

After setup and playing around for quite awhile I came across the Settings > Installer page curious what it was and where it came from. Once there you find out it's for WPML but I wouldn't have ever realized. Might I suggest it live with the rest of WPML in under it's parent menu item in wp-admin.

Loving the plugin so far,

All the best
Cheers
~Garrett

May 24, 2018 at 8:00 am #2220138

eclipseC

Sorry to followup I realize this might only affect Multi-site as I haven't installed on single site.

I noticed in Network Admin it's available under the Commerical tab of Plugins.

But on individual sites it's Settings > Installer. So should it even be available to single sites on network activation?

Thanks

May 24, 2018 at 10:05 pm #2225910

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

On "non multisites" this feature is always under Plugins->Add New->Commercial Tab.

from there you can register the site and also download the plugins.

i can bring up your request and add it as a feature request so our developers see this.

usually this has been always under the Commercial Tab and never within the WPML tab.

we do normally prompt users to register their site and once a user clicks on the notice is redirect to the correct page without needing to find this.

May 24, 2018 at 10:25 pm #2226137

eclipseC

Thanks Bobby,

I agree it makes sense under the Plugins > Commercial tab. Hadn't seen it there till after I'd opened the ticket. So it's more of the sub-sites on a multisite install that I feel shouldn't have access to that if it's Network Activated.

Cheers

May 25, 2018 at 7:19 pm #2231572

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

I will be adding this as a feature request for our developers to see

thank you !

May 25, 2018 at 7:31 pm #2231579

eclipseC

Thanks Bobby, greatly appreciated