This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
April 29, 2019 at 2:16 am #3699387

arnoN

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I finished building my site in hidden link and moved it to hidden link but now the WPML stopped working and I see no way in the user login on your site to get a new code and adjust this.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

April 29, 2019 at 7:57 pm #3706411

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @arnon, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

What exactly happens? Does it display any error messages when you try to login or translate a page?

Could you please elaborate a little more on this issue, so I can better understand? - Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.
NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Move site fgrom dev domain’ is closed to new replies.