This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fredericE 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 31, 2019 at 5:12 pm #3932343

fredericE

Hi,

We have an e-commerce website in with 3 languages (Danish, English and German).
The site primary language is Danish.

Under woocommerce -> shipping, we created a shipping class called 'Standard Delivery (1-2 days) ' that we translated using wpml string translation in English and German.

We then created 2 shipping zone:
Denmark
Europe

Can you please explain to us how I can tell the system that the price we entered in the Denmark Zone need to use dkk and the Europe zone need to use Euro?

In woocommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual, we set the multi currency as follow screenshot :
==> wpml-curency.PNG

Thank you

May 31, 2019 at 6:36 pm #3932695

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

As far I can see on the provided screenshot the setting appears correct. Danskl users should only see prices displayed in DKK by default.

Could you please make a backup of your site and go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual and check the Stautus tab? Do you receive any notifications here? Further, please click the troubleshoot option in the right bottom corner. Here run all available sznc options.

If this will not solve the issue could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

1) Disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons

2) If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

3) I do not think that this issue is theme related, but you could confim this by switching to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue persists.

4) Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.

Add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

If you open wp-config.php and that define statement is not there, you can add it right before this line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

You will be able to see errors inside automatically created debug.log file inside of your wp-content folder. If the file does not exist the browser did not recogniye any errors. Make sure to visit backend and frontend of the section that are causing issues and verify again for the debug.log and provide me the results.

More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Kind regards
Andreas

July 2, 2019 at 4:32 pm #4128755

fredericE

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!