If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by dennisP-3 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
June 3, 2015 at 1:40 pm #631469

NCTech

We run a website with one only product on the shop, the currency switcher works with the different prices but the shipping rate works only with £ (table rate woocommerce)
hidden link

I expected to see: the shipping fee being translated with the price

Instead, I got: the shipping fee goes free when switching to anything but £

Please this is fairly urgent as we are receiving live payment and anyone from outside £ is getting free shipping!!!!

June 4, 2015 at 7:10 am #631943

Dat Hoang

#1,
Please take a screenshot to show how you're configuring the shipping rate?

#2,
I've tested in your link. All currencies add the shipping fee in the total prices.
Can you check again? Or please take some screenshots to show the problem and give me more detailed steps?

June 17, 2015 at 3:46 pm #640831

NCTech

The multi currency doesn't show an icon that needs apparently to be clicked in the back end in order to save the changed settings. So when you tested was already solved.

January 16, 2016 at 3:38 pm #789515

dennisP-3

Hi, a more detailed explenation on what needs to be done here in order to fix this would help me out a lot.

I have the exact same problem, and also having live payments going out with free sheeping in other currency when they shouldnt 🙁

I'm attaching my multicurrency setup info. I'ts farly simple. I have 2 currencies, croatian kuna (main one) and EUR (secondary for all other languages that are not croatian). When the site is set to croatian, everything is great, prices are in Kunas, shipping rates get calculated correct (we have per order pricing that depends on customer country and have different zones setup, zone 1 might be germany and italy and shipping might cost 5€, while zone 2 might be the UK and shipping might cost 10€...). Once I switch to the en language products are great I get nice prices in EURos and the shipping zone selected is correct, it might say shipping zone 2 for UK but the price is gonna be Free instead of 10€.