Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
November 18, 2019 at 7:40 am #4962259

hussainB

I am trying to export a product feed to use with Google ads, Facebook ads etc.

I have tried both with DataFeedWatch and Clerk.io Both fail to "grab" the different currency prices. Only the default currency is in the feed (see attached for how we type in the fixed prices).

Clerk.io gave us a rather cumbersome solution and explained to us, that the basic problem is, that most feed extractor plugins do not work together with your solution.

Other customers with a setup like ours must have a similar problems. Could you please give us a way to export the data into a feed. For example a plugin that actually work together with your solution.

November 20, 2019 at 7:20 am #4977159

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I can see that you already asked this question here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/multilingual-currencies-not-in-feed/

However, I don't think we have many solutions for those feeds, let alone them working with custom prices. I checked our plugin directory and I found this one:
https://wpml.org/plugin/xml-sitemap-google-news-feeds/

However, I don't have any examples with custom prices either, neither with this or any other plugins. Therefore, I think that the only approach here would be the following:
- hidden link
- This is a clean sandbox installation, which has WPML, WooCommerce and WooCommerce multilingual already installed

I suggest we go with this approach:
- configure WPML initial wizard
- Create one product and add several prices within
- try using this solution to create feed (https://wpml.org/plugin/xml-sitemap-google-news-feeds/), or try some other solution you plan to use
- try creating feed that contains products along with their prices

Let's see if it returns any results - if not, then we could ask our compatibility team to have a look at this. I suggest we start with XML Sitemap & Google News feeds because it is the only plugin within compatibility list that I think could do the job here.

On a side note, the solutions you are currently using, are you able to define custom fields within them? Because let me show you how all this data is set within database, in case you haven't checked this yourself - when you have multiple custom prices, then there is some post meta added into database which contains these values as you can see them here, each of these is containing its own price, having a currency suffix.

let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Multi currency prices not in export feed’ is closed to new replies.