This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 25, 2019 at 7:33 pm #3241752

howardK-3

I would like to manually set multiple currencies for wholesale prices for each product using woocommerce and the Woocommerce Wholesale Prices plugin (free version).
I only see one currency input field on the product page wholesale price section.

February 26, 2019 at 4:11 pm #3246003

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

For your kind updates, it looks like a compatibility issue and reproducible in a fresh installation. Therefore I have escalated the ticket to our compatibility team for further checking.

We will get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 1, 2019 at 8:17 am #3258896

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

For your kind information, our compatibility team had a quick check on this. We have to edit the *WooCommerce wholesale price* code to achieve this and need plugin author support for it.

In the past, we had few compatibility conflicts with this plugin and the plugin team was not responding to our compatibility wing.

Therefore can you please contact the *WooCommerce wholesale price* plugin author and request him to contact us. We need his cooperation to make *WooCommerce wholesale price* fully compatible with WPML.

Please check the following link for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

--
Thanks!

Bigul