This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Using multi-domain, when the user toggles the domain appears that the user is logged off.

Solution: - Click on the WPML > Languages > Language URL format. - Check the "Auto sign-in and sign-out users from all domains" and - Click on the "Save" button. - Logout and login again.

Following these steps, the user will be logged in to both domains.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by imarkimage@gmail.com 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 31, 2016 at 11:58 am #1126411

imarkimage@gmail.com

I am trying to:
Check if A user is logged-in using the is_user_logged_in() function on my website's secondary language configured on a different domain.

I expected to see:
That I'm already logged-in.

Instead, I got:
Redirected back to the login page.

Is there any multi-domain login compatibility?

October 31, 2016 at 10:35 pm #1126936

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

Please, click on the WPML > Languages > Language URL format. Check the "Auto sign-in and sign-out users from all domains" and click on the "Save" button. Logout and login again.

After following these steps, please let me know if you can use the function correctly.

Thank you.

November 1, 2016 at 1:14 pm #1127298

imarkimage@gmail.com

Bruno,

I'm using the wp_login_form() function on my theme, but the action attribute on the login form is set to the default language domain.

Ended up using A filter for site_url();

Thanks,
Ido