This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nikolettG 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 7:56 pm #4350249

nikolettG

Hi,
I need CHF, EUR, HUF, USD currencies and Barion and PayPal payment methods on my planned hungarian-english-german multilanguage site. Barion supports only EUR, HUF, USD from these as I know, so I need to limit CHF to Paypal payment.

Is is possible, to configure currencies per language not by setting it in WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual page, under the Multi-currency tab as here the supported payment gateways are only Paypal, Stripe, and BACS, but setting it by Conditional shipping and payments plugin from Woocommerce?

Thanks a lot!
Nikolett

August 7, 2019 at 1:49 pm #4355681

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Are you referring to the plugin "WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments" ?

If so, this plugin is not yet compatible with WPML. Here is a forum ticket where some workaround was provided but I am not sure it would meet your needs.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/conditional-shipping-and-payments-does-not-seem-to-be-compatible-with-wpml/page/2/#post-3396145

Does this answer your question?

August 12, 2019 at 2:17 pm #4381567

nikolettG

Ok, I got it, thank you! I look for another solution and avoid this plugin.