Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by George Botsev 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Author Posts
January 17, 2017 at 2:45 pm #1184018

kamalpreetS

Hi there,

I'm trying to use multiple PayPal accounts for my website. For my Canada website I have a Canadian PayPal account whereas the USA I have a USA PayPal account (all with different bank accounts, etc.).

How can I implement this?

January 18, 2017 at 8:16 am #1184582

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Hello, the functionality that you want is not part of the standard WooCommerce functionality and because of that we are not offering it in our plugins too.

Implementing this would require custom coding, which is beyond the scope of this support forum.

There could be the possibility for you to use our api and somehow attempt to translate the receiver_email field - https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-coding-api/wpml-hooks-reference/

Or you could try and go to WPML > String Translation > Translate Texts in admin screens > woocommerce_paypal_settings and select there "e-mail" and "receiver_email" and then translate them via WPML > String translation - however please do note that I have not tested how possible is this and if it is possible at all. There could be also other problems related to this when accepting payment verifications too.

At this time, because this is a custom coding request, I would suggest you contact one of our certified parthners from this link: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-contractors/
They will be able to help you continue with your project.

January 19, 2017 at 8:08 pm #1186419

kamalpreetS

Hi George,

Sorry but that's really unfortunate to hear. When a multilingual site exists there will be unique accounts required. Two questions:

1. How can I customize which Gateway shows up for which country? For example, I would like only PayPal for USA and then PayPal + Moneris for Canada. How is this possible?

2. Can you provide more instructions on how I can update the receiver email portion of the website? For example, this page specifically: hidden link

How can I make this page translatable?

Thanks!

January 20, 2017 at 7:52 am #1186657

George Botsev
Supporter

You can give a try using one of our plugins - Gateway Country Limiter.
You can get it from this site in Account > Downloads.
Here is a guide on how to use it: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-gateways-country-limiter/
In my previous post I tried to explain to you how to translate the receiver e-mail. You can see a visual guide in this page: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/ in the section: "Translating strings in the wp_options table". Once you are in that screen, you need to search for wooCommerce or paypal and check the available strings (expand the section with the + sign) and select the e-mail from there. once this is done, go to the bottom of the page and save, and then go to WPML > String Translation and translate the newly registered string.
Or you can check on our general guide on how to register and translate strings here: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/translation-for-texts-by-other-plugins-and-themes/

January 20, 2017 at 3:58 pm #1187194

kamalpreetS

Hi George,

I very much appreciate your response. I think has resolved the issue - I am going to double check.

One additional question: I'm having issues updating the Parent and Sub-Pages in WordPress under WPML. When I go under Canada pages or USA pages, I change the parent page under a page but it doesn't work. How can I fix this issue?

January 23, 2017 at 7:29 am #1187938

George Botsev
Supporter

About your additional question, I am not exactly sure what are you attempting to do, but it could be related to the synchronization of the page/post parent.
You might want to check if setting/unsetting the option " Set page parent for translation according to page parent of the original language" in WPML > Translation Management > Multilingual content setup works for you to resolve the issue.

May I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.