This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 12:08 pm

atakanI

Hello,

The multicurrency function is not working on Products tabs rather than "ALL" tabs. For example, when you enter the city hidden link you see the products in dollar currency. But when you change the product tab you see the products in Ukrainian Hryvnia(the main currency)

Can you check it, please? I am adding screenshots for you

September 5, 2019 at 1:29 pm #4519609

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Atakan,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

This issue sounds quite similar to your reported issue with the Woodmart product filter. I want to test the issue the same way using a Sandbox.

Could you please try to reproduce the issue here on this isolated Sandbox? If you can reproduce it, I can report it to our Compatibility team. hidden link

Thanks
Best Marcel

September 9, 2019 at 2:11 pm #4537893

atakanI

I need you to ask FTP access to upload my demo. By the way, I have created my mirror website here in WPML on another topic. If you can use it as a samle I will appreciate.

September 9, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4537989

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Atakan,

you will find it under "WP Sandbox" in the left menu or here: hidden link

I kindly ask you to create a separate Sandbox for each ticket. When we debug this case, we may overwrite/delete options which are needed for your second support ticket.

Thank you for understanding.
Best Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] Multicurency is not working on products tabs’ is closed to new replies.