Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
November 21, 2023 at 9:23 pm #14891273

karolK-12

Hi, the multicurrency plugin is not working. When switching from main currency to a different one, it just rounds up the price to the nearest tenth without even changing the currency.

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 22.19.43.jpeg
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 22.19.27.jpeg
November 23, 2023 at 10:52 am #14906707

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support.

I have checked and understand the issue you're having

Could you please check the documentation below and ensure that the currencies have been configured correctly?

- https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/

I also would like to inform you that upon reviewing the WPML Debug Information, I noticed that Object Cache and other optimization plugins are active on your site. Please be informed that these may cause difficulties in displaying prices accurately. Could you please clear the caches and, if possible, disable caching temporarily and check again?

If the issue persists even after that, please deactivate all plugins from your site except for WPML, WooCommerce Multilingual, String Translation, and WooCommerce and check again. If that solves the issue, start activating the plugins one by one and after activating each, check whether the price is showing correctly or not when you switch currency. In this way, you'll be able to pinpoint what exactly causing the issue.

Please let me know the update. I will be happy to help if you need further assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

karolK-12 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-11-23 22:17:10.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.