Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 19, 2018 at 8:28 pm #2749988

christinaM-8

I'm so frustrated with WPML (and also this forum... My messages just disappeared because i clicked on a nother category (from "not doing what I was expecting" to this category here). Anyhow. My problem with WPML...
I have fixed prices per product. like 100 GBP for product 1 and 200 USD for prod 2
i have a lot of trouble with that functionality, because i can only add 1 main currrency per language for a fixed price: either GBP or USD to ENGLISH, which really does not make sense!! Second. When I do this, I can not go to my english cart in USD but I can in my english GBP, even if I make USD the main currency of my English products. And also GBP currency as the main under english works to pay by Creditcard. But USD doesn;t. IF I manage to get a cart. I'm absolutely so so so so tired and I spent "i dont know how long" trying to get my message here on this forum and have help. I completely regret buying WPML. On top of my issues with currencies it translates certain pages and i dont want that to happen. Also use is super complex. I have other stuff to do!! There are a zillion settings everywhere and nothing does waht i want it to do. And then I go for support but end up on this very slow forum. My last thread got closed because I had to wait several days for an answer and I kept refreshing to see if there was answer, but then i got busy and when i got back to my thread, it was closed!! 🙁 So so disappointed in WPML. it makes such a mess on my website. I want to deinstall it. but i paid this big amount of money for multilingual and WPML. The GBP (my native currency is EURO) works fine but I need not add a 3rd currency for fixed pricing, apparently. 🙁 🙁

September 21, 2018 at 8:03 am #2754233

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Maybe the issue will be happening because of the older version of WPML and WooCommerce. Please upgrade to the latest version of the plugins after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If you are still having the issues, please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Multicurrency not working’ is closed to new replies.