We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 16, 2019 at 10:37 am

robA-8

Hello,

I have 2 domains and 2 languages. A .nl and .de domain. Both domains share the same public_html. When you go by both domains to /test.html you see the same page.

But when I go to the second domain (.de), the frontpage loads, but not the German variant and the style does not load.

July 16, 2019 at 11:40 am #4219665

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your ticket,

I have tested your site further I am able to access the test.html in both languages however I am unable to access hidden link which gives a 404 error in secondary language but loads fine in .nl domain.

Can you please clarify whether the DNS settings are perfect in your Cpanel or plesk? Please share a screenshot of the DNS settings for the domain

There seems to be a CORS issue the contents are not loaded over https in .de domain, Please fix the https (SSL) issue check whether it helps.

Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Multidomain doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.