Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.17 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
October 21, 2019 at 2:01 pm #4795091

hussainB

I am trying to export a product feed (for DataFeedWatch).

But the feed only contains prices with the default currency GBP.

How do I get all prices (DKK, UDS, Euro, etc.) into the feed?

October 23, 2019 at 8:08 am #4808501

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

we would need more information.

Could you please explain your step-by-step workflow? Are you using some kind of plugins?

October 25, 2019 at 9:30 am #4825563

hussainB

Hi again

We just ad a new product and type in the prices.

Are all the different currencies supposed to be exported in the feed by default. Meaning, that this is not normal. Or is it a common issue.

Would you like a list of our installed plugins?

October 25, 2019 at 10:04 am #4825761

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

I already have your plugin list, it's in the debug information you added opening the ticket.

I get what do you do to add the products and their price - what is not clear is what you do to obtain the feed.

October 28, 2019 at 10:02 am #4837649

hussainB

We use DataFeedWatch to obtain the feed. It is done with a "bridge file" that is places in a subfolder on the wordpress-server

See more here: hidden link

Should I try to upload another feed plugin to test if the problem is also with other solutions. If yes, what plugin do you recommend?

October 28, 2019 at 11:01 am #4838551

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I don't think we have any recommended plugin for this.

I would instead ask you if it would be possible to reproduce the issue here: hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] Multilingual currencies not in feed’ is closed to new replies.