Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
August 13, 2019 at 10:55 am #4387185

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hi Ale,

My apologies, but I am still not able to rebuild your database locally. I got an error that does stop importing the database, especially, default WordPress tables (options table). The database export has errors inside of it and does not have complete tables. See the attached images.

Can you please provide another database export. And make sure it completes successfully.

Best regards,
Jamal

import-failing.png
database-export.png
August 14, 2019 at 6:45 am #4392747

Alessandro

Hi Jamal,
You can download database (verified) here:
hidden link
Please let me know because the need of the issue fixing it's urgent.
Thank You very much
Ale

August 14, 2019 at 12:52 pm #4394913

Jamal
Supporter

Hi Ale,

I am sorry, but importing this new file has failed too. The export did not finish correctly. See the attached images.

Best regards,
Jamal

sql-export-failed.png
sql-sourcing-failed.png
August 15, 2019 at 5:26 pm #4402645

Alessandro

Hi Jamal,
thank You for support but we cannot continue like that with attemps in the dark. I undestand that sql export doesn't work, but locally exporting or importing works great.
Please consider closed this ticket with the wishes that one day someone will decide to approach it seriously and fix it (there are a lot of issue reported like our but none of them solved).
Warm regards
Ale

August 16, 2019 at 9:22 am #4405673

Jamal
Supporter

Hi Ale,

I am really sorry to give you the feeling that we are attempting in the dark.
We have offered a server to migrate your site in and continue debugging in my message(AUGUST 8, 2019 AT 3:34 PM) which did not succeed. I also tried it my self without luck and failed to use Duplicator.
Then I suggested to use a database export, both provided files for the database are corrupted, please open them in a text editor and go to the end of the file to check the corruption.

I would not want to just close the ticket, without being sure that we did all our best to help you according to our support policy.
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Best regards,
Jamal