This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
February 11, 2019 at 12:08 pm #3182739

Alan

Hi. I've just removed WPML as the client no longer requires a multilingual site however, it's now got 3 references of all pictures in the Media library. I've delete all references of icl_ from the DB which I thought may resolve this but it hasn't. How can I remove these? Thanks, Alan

February 12, 2019 at 1:57 pm #3188985

Alan

Hi. I'd really appreciate a reply about this. I need to get a move on with a site I'm developing. Many thanks.

February 12, 2019 at 3:45 pm #3189588

Alan

Don't worry, I've figured it out. I've reactivated WPML and associated plugins, gone into the Media library for each language and deleted the images.

February 12, 2019 at 6:38 pm #3190428

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

My apologies that we were not able to reply sooner, we have a higher than usual queue right now. However, your resolution was my exact suggestion - to re-activate WPML, then use the admin language switcher to remove the images from the secondary languages.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.