This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dominicH-8 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 30, 2018 at 2:10 am #2248782

dominicH-8

I am trying to:
Show a form to subscribe to the newsletter in the footer of my page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
Only 1 form

Instead, I got:
I have 2 forms showed in the footer. I have 4 forms configured, 2 for newsletters (1 french and 1 english) and 2 for a landing page (1 french and 1 english). In the Widget section, I add the 2 forms and add the language condition depending of the language of the page. The french one only shows on french page and english one, on english page.

Now, I have the correctly the right newsletter subcription form but I also have a error message : "Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/distri32/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-mailchimp-for-wp/classes/class-wpml-compatibility-mailchimp-widget-filter.php on line 27"

And I have the French landing page form that shows also. So I have 2 forms and 1 error message in my footer !

May 31, 2018 at 4:58 am #2254153

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Could you please use the solution provided in the following ticket and let me know if that helps?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/incompatibility-issue-of-wpml-plugin-with-the-widget/#post-2190374

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 31, 2018 at 11:33 am #2255709

dominicH-8

Thank you, it's working !!