This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 6:40 pm #4310207

andrzejS-16

Hi. WPML doesn't work well with Consulting Theme of Stylemix Themes. Take a look at hidden link please.

Firstly, why English version of main page has a title. It should not have a title like the Polish version of main page. How to remove title from English version of main page?

Secondly, why only few sections of main page appears to translation (I did it)? Where are other sections? Why they disappeared? (I want them translate as well)? I can not find them to translate in any place in WordPress...

July 31, 2019 at 6:49 am #4311917

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. About the first issue, It depends on how the theme was made. In the default language, do you select any options for the title not to be displayed?

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

About the second issue, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? According to our guidelines, only one issue per topic is allowed. Also, this will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Multiple problems’ is closed to new replies.