This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
March 17, 2020 at 4:00 am #5698021

arnonL

The main site is here:
hidden link

and one of the multisites:
hidden link

When trying to push the completed translations from Memsource we receive a fatal error on WordPress. We have gone through the logs and found some examples, which i have attached below. Any ideas? I can provide more in the actual log as well if helpful aside from the screenshot.

The site has no visual page builders and is fairly vanilla otherwise, except some custom fields. The individual property sites jump back to the main corporate site to grab "global" stuff, such as the menus (dusit.com in header, 2 menus in footer) and fallback images where a hero/banner isn't set, for example. Do you think this could play a part? Such as if the global site doesn't have languages matching the property site in question.

March 17, 2020 at 4:50 pm #5703879

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Could you please provide me with the full debug.log? The next answer is marked private for secure transmission.

Please let me know

Best Regards
Marcel

March 23, 2020 at 8:39 am #5739045

Marcel
Supporter

Thanks,

I see the error happens in the Memsource Connector plugin.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Memsource\Service\Content\wpml_get_content_trid() in /www/wp-content/plugins/memsource-connector/service/Content/AbstractPostService.php:214

Memsource is a connector plugin that you can use with certain translation services. Is there any reason why you are not using the integration from WPML? Is your used Translation Service not in our selection?

As the site is not reachable regarding the Fatal error and the site is using Multisite, I can't see a full debug info regarding your language codes. But I have seen some tickets in our forum related to language mapping issues with Memsource. Depending on the languages you set up, you may need to create custom languages in WPML -> Languages. Please reference this ticket as an example: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/memsource-connector-has-trouble/

Please let me know

Best Regards
Marcel

March 30, 2020 at 2:45 am #5790651

arnonL

Thanks Marcel, that is a good tip, which we'll look into. Memsource is not in the list and have their own plugin to work with WPML. I'm following up with Memsource too and have an open ticket with them. Will get back to you soonest.

March 30, 2020 at 7:25 am #5791475

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

thanks for the info.

Best Regards
Marcel