Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by svenU-4 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 7, 2018 at 9:09 am #2392070

kenL-6

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
(In main menu bar, the menu item is "我的帳戶")

I expected to see:
Normal login page

Instead, I got:
404 Page not found.

June 8, 2018 at 4:42 am #2398778

kenL-6

I have modified the Chinese main menu my account link to English My Accont page (change o custom link)
Remind that the original link in problem is
hidden link

If you need yo see my server setting, you may visit:
hidden link

thanks

June 8, 2018 at 2:07 pm #2400316

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Have you translated the My Account page to Chinese? Please try the following steps after a backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Visit WPML>>Languages, choose *Language name added as a parameter* option for *Language URL format* and save the changes
2) Visit Settings>>Permalinks, just resave the changes
3) Then check the *My Account* page is loading for you correctly
4) Visit WPML>>Languages, choose *Different languages in directories* option for *Language URL format* and save the changes
5) Visit Settings>>Permalinks, just resave the changes
6) Then check the *My Account* page is loading for you correctly

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 8, 2018 at 10:03 pm #2401263

kenL-6

I have followed your step but no help

June 11, 2018 at 1:17 pm #2405129

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 12, 2018 at 4:13 pm #2408887

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. The My Account page is working fine in English and Chinese for me now. I have updated the slug translation of the My Account page. Please check the attached images and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 12, 2018 at 4:55 pm #2409125

kenL-6

Thank you very much 🙂

August 27, 2019 at 7:17 pm #4469227

svenU-4

Hello, we have the same Problem with our site can u Check this pls!

Everything works in German. I can log in and have various pages available for the user after logging in. (see Image)
However, if I choose English or French and then click on one of the pages in the user menu, it comes to a 404(see Image)

hidden link

Thx