This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

My WooCommerce account endpoints don't work.

Solution:

This problem is happening when in WPML -> Settings -> Post Types Translation the setting for pages is 'Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language'. Switched this to 'Translatable - only show translated items,' and it should be fixed.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by kristinaC-2 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
February 18, 2019 at 7:44 am

kristofV-5

The endpoint links in WooCommerce /my-account are not working. I always get referred to the dashboard.
/my-account/

When I enter the endpoint manually, I can use it without problems.
/my-account/bestellingen
/my-account/bewerk-adres
/my-account/bewerk-account

I tried disabling all plugins except WPML and WooCommerce but the problem persisted. I also tried disabling only WPML Multilingual, and then it did work.

All plugins are updates, cache is cleared, transient cache is cleared, ..

February 18, 2019 at 9:15 pm #3214147

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've accessed your site to check the issue, and I could see the issue on your site. According to other similar cases I could fix it. This problem is happening when in WPML -> Settings -> Post Types Translation the setting for pages is ' Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language'. Please see the attached screenshot. So I switched this to 'Translatable - only show translated items,' and now it is working. Please see the attached screenshot.

Can you please confirm that it is working now.

Thanks,
Itamar.

February 21, 2019 at 9:14 am #3225884

kristofV-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

March 26, 2019 at 10:52 pm #3466831

kristinaC-2

Ran into this myself, thank you for this fix. This seems like a bug though.