This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by plytepS 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 9:26 am #2807341

plytepS

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am using HOUZEZ theme. I use main language as THAI and translate it to English language.
In Thai language, there is the Create listing (My account) menu on the right side of the main menu.
When I change the language to EN. There is no menu items (profile, invoice, add listing etc.)

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

October 11, 2018 at 5:28 pm #2809310

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @plyteps, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Please go to Pages > All Pages and check if these pages are already translated to the other languages. If not, please click on the "+" icon on the page row to create a new translation.

I also checked the settings of your server through debug log and saw that some items need attention:
Increase WP memory
Please increase the PHP memory limit to 256mb. Currently this memory is set to 40mb only.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

MaxInputVars
Currently your server is configured with MaxInputVars = 1000, which is too low and can cause problems. Please increase this to 10,000. There are two options to do this:
== php.ini file
Open the php.ini file and insert/edit this line:

max_input_vars = 10000

hidden link

== .htaccess file

php_value max_input_vars 10000

Please let me know if it worked for you.

All the best,
Diego

October 12, 2018 at 9:00 am #2811306

plytepS

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!