This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
June 17, 2019 at 2:05 pm

hussainB

I have transfered the site to live server and now it is showing lock on everything. But on staging it is working fine.
All settings are same no change.

After clicking on this is the translation of this will also have no effect.

June 18, 2019 at 4:53 am #4040255

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Clarifications
Did you give me access to your "live" site or am I connecting to your development site?

2. Locks
Locks will appear on protected fields in 2nd languages always. Do you mean to say that the fields in all languages are locked including the primary language?

Please send a link of a product that I can test/investigate with on your site.

3. Migration
How did you migrate your site? What plugin or method did you use?

Thanks for the clarifications

June 18, 2019 at 11:41 am #4043525

hussainB

i have transfered site form updraft plus. Actually lock is showing on english language. which english is primary language of site.

Here is the login details plz chek.

hidden link
jibran
wzX(mwyoTLQZy6TFkr93vgkb

June 18, 2019 at 12:30 pm #4043823

hussainB

showing lock on both english and danish language. But my default language is English.

June 18, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4044417

hussainB

every product has same issue

June 19, 2019 at 9:14 am #4049905

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Thank you for access to your site. You still have not clarified if this is the live or development site.

I can see that the "source"/"original" langauge for your products is "English".
When I edit the products in this language, there are no "locked" fields (see image) . This is the same for all the products on the site you gave me access to.

I do see that the products are locked in "English EUR" - which is a different language than "English".

I should explain also that there is a difference between the "source" language of a product and the "default language of the system".

The source language of a productive /post does not HAVE to be the same as the default language of the system. You can change the default language of the system at any time, however, the source language of the post type is more difficult to change.

The topic ‘[Closed] My All Products are showing lock after migration on live server’ is closed to new replies.