This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 17, 2019 at 12:43 pm #4035325

laetitiad-2

Hi I have created a menu arabic but it doesn't showing , I have some French menu instead with no logic . The menu in French and English if fine but not arabic
hidden link
Thank you for your help.
Regards
Laetitia

June 17, 2019 at 8:32 pm #4038617

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. When I try to access your site, this is redirected to the default language. The language is probably hidden.

Have you tried to sync the menus? If not, could you please follow the steps in our documentation to test: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/?

If the problem persists, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

June 18, 2019 at 3:17 pm #4044747

laetitiad-2

Hi I try to sync but it is missing up
I have created my english menu manually but I can't do it for arabic version.
It seems like there is 2menu on the top.
You can try now I have reactivated the arabic menu.
hidden link
My versions are :
WPML 4.2.6
wordpress 5.2.1
Thanks

June 19, 2019 at 7:43 pm #4054373

laetitiad-2

Hi I really need your help urgently !
I have changed the login and password I am afraid that it is public . Can you please have a look at my configuration and fix the problem ? how can I send you my new login and password ?
Thanks a lot
Laetitia

June 19, 2019 at 9:33 pm #4054855

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

The private field is only displayed when I activate the option for this. Since I had just asked a few questions, I have not activated this field previously.

I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] My arabic menu is not working’ is closed to new replies.