This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to find out if the contractor application I submitted has been received.

Solution: The application has been received and approved by the administrative team.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christianM-5 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 6, 2018 at 5:22 am #2792477

christianM-5

Hi, I've submitted at least three of my projects to support my contractor application, and they keep disappearing. I thought they were somewhere under review by you and that's why I wasn't seeing it, but my Portfolio says "No published showcase items found yet" more than a week later, and now I just got an e-mail from you guys saying, "We have noticed that you haven't submitted enough portfolio items since you created your profile. Please remember that you need to submit at least three websites that you have built using WPML. We are looking forward to reviewing your builds so you can become an active Contractor."

Could you please find my submissions and publish them? It took a lot of work preparing those submissions, and I don't have that work saved elsewhere (I didn't think your official website would somehow lose people's data – which I fervently hope is not the case here!).

Thanks!

October 8, 2018 at 8:27 pm #2797262

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Hi Christian, thanks for following up here on your application. I will check with our administrators and see if it has been received yet, and I will let you know what I find out. Did you use the email address that is connected to your WPML account when you submitted the application?

October 8, 2018 at 8:35 pm #2797272

christianM-5

Thanks Lauren. For the contractor application I used the address chris@web.lovin.community .

Just to understand, when you say "received yet," are you talking about the submission of my portfolio items? I submitted them on wpml.org on 9/27/2018, and imagine it would be received instantaneously, wouldn't it?

October 8, 2018 at 8:42 pm #2797280

Lauren
Supporter

Great, thanks for the additional information. I would also assume that it is received on the site instantly, but I don't have access to the actual submissions, so I need to check with the administrative team to make sure they can locate the application. I'll update here as soon as I know more.

October 9, 2018 at 12:33 pm #2799990

Lauren
Supporter

Hi Chris, I'm happy to report that we do have the application that you submitted and it is currently under review. The process typically takes a few weeks, so hopefully it will be completed soon. In the meantime, we will be changing the wording on our messaging to hopefully prevent confusion. Thanks again for getting in touch and helping us be aware of this.

October 9, 2018 at 4:34 pm #2801139

christianM-5

OK thanks Lauren! The contractor website and e-mails I got from WPML made it seem like my project submissions had gotten lost somewhere in the process, glad they weren't!