Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
Tagged: Install and update
|June 12, 2019 at 9:58 am #4002751|
I am trying to: have the page running normallt
Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
JOIN wp_posts p
|June 13, 2019 at 11:06 am #4012219|
mirgate seems to have stopped
|June 13, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4013453|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)
Hi Simon, do you know if the migrate stopped or was it completed?
Also, I'd like to have you try one other thing, which I have seen sometimes resolve this deadlock error in the past.
Please try to to do a manual update by following these steps:
1. Ensure that you have a full backup for the site.
2. Log in to your WPML.org account and go to the Downloads section. Download the WPML components that you need. You will receive a ZIP file for each one of WPML’s components.
3. Deactivate the current WPML version that you are using. Be sure to deactivate WPML and all its components. Otherwise, the installation files may be locked and not writeable. Don’t worry, your translations are not going to be modified.
4. Delete the plugin, so that you can install the new version. Note: if you cannot delete from inside WordPress, use an FTP program to delete the folders of WPML and its components from wp-content/plugins.
5. In the WordPress admin, go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and upload the ZIP files that you downloaded. Alternatively, if you cannot upload plugins directly to WordPress, unzip each file. A directory will be created. Then upload the unzipped directories to your site’s ‘wp-contents/plugins’ directory and overwrite the existing folders for WPML and its components.
6. Log in to your site, go to Plugins and activate WPML core first and then its components.
After that, delete your error log and then lets see if those error messages return. Please let me know the results.