This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 8:59 am #3940465

hamidT-3

I am trying to:
When I check the website, I can see it that the website doesn't show as multilanguage website. and I am not sure if the AR and FR pages are indexed.
I Check with betheme system option which it doesn't show the website as multi language
I have checked by Ryte.com, also there saying the language of website not specific, and just targeting English language
I have check WPML dashboard as well, over there showing warning sign for my both website

I have upload all screenshots
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

June 3, 2019 at 4:10 pm #3944209

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I am not sure I understand your issue.

1. hreflang tags
I visited your site and I was able to navigate and switch languages without issues. I also could see that the source pages correctly listed the hreflang tags as expected.

The hreflang tags are what usually indicate to Google indexing that multilingual content is available on the site.

2. Ryte.com
I am unfamiliar with this site or what tools they use to determine multilingual content. Recall that your Wrodpress site is still a single installation with a default language. The WPML plugin allows that default infrastructure to be segmented into various languages that only exist when the plugin is activated

3. betheme system option
Again - I am unfamiliar with this option nor what it has to do with multilingual content flagging.

4. WPML dashboard warnings
What text is being displayed when you hover over the red warning for the domain hidden link

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] My HauzBiz website doesn't shows Multilanguage’ is closed to new replies.