This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
August 16, 2019 at 11:31 pm

rodrigoP-14

I am trying to: Display the same style and design in both my Spanish (original) and English (translated) Home Pages.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Both pages displaying the same, but they don't. The Spanish page has lost it's design 🙁

Instead, I got: Just plain text in the first 2 sections of my Spanish Home Page.

August 16, 2019 at 11:45 pm
August 17, 2019 at 12:03 am #4408503

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I changed the WP Memory Limit, updated the page and translated it again, but it did not solve the issue.

I also realized that WPML and its add-ons are outdated. Could you please go to Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial and click "Registrar WPML". Once you registered the URL in your WPML account and then entered the site key in the WPML plugin please proceed with all the updates at the above mentioned option screen.

If this will still not solve the issue try disabling additional plugins. Does the page display correctly using only CMS Multilingual, Translation Management and String Translation?

Does the page behave the same if WPML and its add-ons are disabled?

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] My Home Page in original language has no style but the translated page does.’ is closed to new replies.