Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by constantinS-4 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
May 18, 2017 at 11:31 am #1279116

constantinS-4

My Invoices on woocoomerce are send in English, and also all my backoffice is not translated (is in english) even if I set my language in French. After I've updated the woocommerce (I have my Flatsome theme, wordpress and all my plugins update to the last version) all it's not like before. WPML it's not working anymore like it should to. In woocommerce reports (out of stock) I see all the versions of the products (english, french and spanish). When an order is placed, I see all in english.

hidden link

May 19, 2017 at 1:06 pm #1280219

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with this! It would be less confusing if we keep one issue in one ticket. This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.
Let's leave here the issue about the invoice, and please create a new ticket for each other problem.

I’ll need a little more information regarding the invoice problem.

Have you tried to deactivate all non-WPML, Woocommerce and Woocommerce Multilingual plugins? Is the same issue happening?

Could you please elaborate how it was before?

Let me know how it goes!

May 20, 2017 at 8:28 am #1280730

constantinS-4

I cannot deactivate Woocommerce, because my website is running, I loose money if I deactivate it. Before the update to woocommerce 3, the invoices where translated from english to french, when a french customer buyed something. Now no. Even if I put the english version of the invoice in French, it's not working (the products in the invoice are in french) but all other terms (the name INVOICE etc.) are in english.

May 22, 2017 at 12:56 pm #1281625

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, this is Ahmed Ibrahim and I will continue with you as Andrey is off today.

I can't replicate your issue locally on a clean installation, so may be you have something wrong with your configuration, could you please go to WPML -> Theme and plugin localization, and make sure you choose "Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation and load .mo files as backup", and then scroll down to the "Strings in the plugins", then scan the Woocommerce plugin, also please go to WPML -> String Translations and search for the email text, and make sure that you have translated it all.

If this is not helping, please provide me your steps to replicate the issue, also please provide me with temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to provide a better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

+ Please make sure that you have a full backup of your website and database. (Please don't ignore this)!
+ It'd be great if you give me an access for a test site where the problem is replicated.
+ Please provide an image to show me the untranslated mail if possible

Best Regards.

May 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm #1283854

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, and thanks for your credentials.

No need for the FTP credentials right now, but I just want some info from you to be sure that we are working on the same line, In my local installation I'm just replicating the issue by going to Woocommerce -> Orders and mark the order to be completed to send the mail to the client, are you also talking about the same procedure? going to this page: hidden link and click the "complete" button to send the mail?

Also, I don't want to miss with your site by creating test orders and start to send emails, so I would like to take a copy of your site and test it on my local server if this is Ok for you, you'll need to temporarily install a plugin called "Duplicator" on your site. This will allow you to create a copy of your site and your content. You can provide me with the snapshot following these directions:
If you already know how Duplicator works ( http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ ), please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

:: Duplicator instructions
. From WordPress plugin page, look for "Duplicator" and install it
. Once installed, you get a new main menu "Duplicator"
. Chose "Packages"
. Click on the first button you find in the toolbar on the right ("Create Package")
. Give it a name or leave it as is
. Click on "Create Package Set"
. Wait until the package is ready
. Click on "Installer", then on "Package": the first one is just a PHP script, the second one is a zip file containing everything you need
. Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big, you can also exclude the images if the file is very big )

I will set the next reply as a private reply so you will able to provide a link to download the duplicator package.

Thanks and Best Regards