Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
October 3, 2013 at 2:19 pm #272294

OlivierL

Hi there
I was in contact with Andrey about my issue of pages not displaying and the threat has been closed as "Resolved" while I clearly indicated that further assistance was needed. I updated the plugin as advised (see post-272287) but now not only the pages are not displaying but the language switcher has disappeared from the header 🙁

Please help me solve that.
Website is hidden link

Thanks by advance,
Olivier

October 3, 2013 at 2:47 pm #272306

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

Dear Olivier,

I don't closed your original topic, maybe when you took my first answer accidentally closed the topic, we only start to resolve your issue. I open again your original topic.

I am closing this, will move forward to resolve your issue in your original topic.

Thanks,
Andrey