Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.63 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
January 27, 2021 at 5:05 pm #7944167

nanaA

I am trying to translate the gravity from but on the english translation it goes to the 'thanks for subscriding message like its already been filled, but the form never showed up, only the first step.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

Scroll down below and try to register

January 27, 2021 at 9:52 pm #7945987

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

Please review our documentation on Gravity Forms Multilingual and verify that the form has been translated correctly

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/gravity-forms-multilingual/

Review the backend and let me know your results.

January 28, 2021 at 1:59 am #7946527

nanaA

I went through all the steps but it still doesn't seem to be working. When I deactive it do works. Only this step I couldn't do because it doesn't exits (see attached file). So I ran out of options. Is there anything else I can do?

Uncheck-Translation-is-complete-for-the-conditional-field-values.png
January 28, 2021 at 4:03 pm #7953835

nanaA

Hello, The issues hasn't resolved yet. I am still stuck with the translation.

January 29, 2021 at 12:18 am #7956883

nanaA

Hello, the form is now visible, but I have another problem. Without filling in the form when you click on register it directly continues to the payment page. Eventhough I checked every field as required, so how is that possible?

hidden link

January 29, 2021 at 1:05 am #7957015

Bobby
Supporter

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to test the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

**Before we proceed It is necessary to take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website. Providing us with access, you agree that a backup has been taken **

I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you enter is private which means only you and I have access to it.

NOTE: If access to the live site is not possible and the staging site does not exist please provide me with a duplicator package created with the duplicator plugin.

Thank you,
Bobby

February 1, 2021 at 7:45 pm #7981035

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the access details!

If possible, please verify them as I am not able to access the backend at the moment.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 11.45.04 AM.png
February 2, 2021 at 6:40 am #7983175

Bobby
Supporter

No problem, unfortunately, I am still encountering the same problem

NOTE: the above private message can still be edited, and yes I do have the FTP Details

February 2, 2021 at 12:33 pm #7987179

nanaA

I edited the details of the last private message. It should be working now.

February 2, 2021 at 6:22 pm #7990007

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you, I am in the backend now.

I will update you shortly

February 2, 2021 at 6:32 pm #7990033

Bobby
Supporter

Are you still experiencing this issue with the form?

When I visit now the site and test it I am able to fill out the form on both languages and see all fields translated.

Before I was able to reproduce the issue you mentioned but it no longer happens, were you able to resolve it?

February 2, 2021 at 11:17 pm #7990989

nanaA

Hi yes they are translated, but I had a different problem now. When you click on register in the english form without filling in the form, it goes straight to the payment page instead of giving the warn signs that nothing has filled in. The dutch register doesn't seem to have this problem. So what could be the problem?

February 3, 2021 at 10:11 pm #8001011

nanaA

Any update?

February 4, 2021 at 12:11 am #8001391

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

We did some tests on a clean environment and could not reproduce the behavior.

I have tried migrating a copy of your site to my localhost or cloudways environment for further debugging, however both fail due to the force SSL which I cannot disable on the staging environments despite my efforts.

Do you currently have access to a staging site where we could test

1. with deactivating your payment plugin
2. with a minimal environment to see if a 3rd party plugin is affecting this behavior.

February 4, 2021 at 12:38 pm #8006333

nanaA

Hi,

I don't know how to create a staging site that is a bit to complex for me. Is there anyway way how I can test it myself?

The topic ‘[Closed] my labels & input are not showing’ is closed to new replies.