Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 4, 2021 at 5:05 pm #8009427

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

You can either ask your hosting provider or use the following plugin
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-staging/

otherwise, with a recent backup of your site, you can attempt to deactivate the payment redirection? What are your results then?

February 7, 2021 at 11:10 pm #8027411

nanaA

Hi Bobby,

Ik made a staging site.
This is the link:
hidden link

I hope you can find the problem.

February 8, 2021 at 7:58 pm #8035673

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the staging site, I have run a few tests and this will need to be further escalated.

At the moment on your live site you might be able to do the following workaround until we provide a solution.

1. Deactivate Gravity Forms multilingual
2. Go to Forms and create a new form or duplicate existing
3. Add you translations
4. Visit your English page and on the topbar click on "edit page" (dismiss warning)\
5. Add the Gravity form id for the new form

Please note that this is just a workaround while we are reviewing the main cause of the issue you are experiencing.

February 8, 2021 at 8:15 pm #8035733

Bobby
Supporter

How are you currently setting up the redirection to the success page? I am not able to locate this anywhere within the gravity forms settings/form settings.

Is there any custom logic being used within this specific form ?

February 9, 2021 at 11:08 pm #8046429

nanaA

Hi sir there is a redirection page is possible inside gravity form so no cusom html made. I still need to check your first option, I didn't had time yet to duplicate or make the form over. I added a reCAPTCHA to test if is still doesn't connect if you don't fill it in.

As you can see on the website with the reCAPTCHA it do gives a warning sign. So maybe you're right and I have to make the form again. I will give you an update if I tested it.

February 10, 2021 at 7:06 pm #8055491

Bobby
Supporter

Sounds good, please update me once ready

Thank you!

The topic ‘[Closed] my labels & input are not showing’ is closed to new replies.