This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
March 18, 2019 at 9:30 pm #3373451

sherouka

I was trying to access the multicurrency feature in my web, I upload API key and everything ready to work, but after testing it I found out that, the currency does not change at all, all same values 🙁
best regards

March 19, 2019 at 6:50 am #3375883

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try to edit the product and make sure you are using the 'Calculate prices in other currencies automatically' option for it.

I have attached an image for you reference.

Kind regards,
Dennis

March 19, 2019 at 12:58 pm #3379261

sherouka

Thank you for answer, I do have this option in automatic option, but it's all same
do you have any idea how to fix that, I will be glad for you if you could help me

March 19, 2019 at 5:38 pm #3382043

sherouka

Hello again guys, i tried to delete the plugins and all the same, What should I do else?

March 20, 2019 at 1:35 am #3384251

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for your updates.

I would like to request temporary access (/wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. Your next reply will be set to private.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally to continue debugging and escalate if necessary. For this I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Please confirm if this okay with you.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to BACKUP the site before providing us access.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Kind regards,
Dennis

March 22, 2019 at 6:34 am #3437685

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for providing us with the access details.

Could you please check your currencylayer API is correct? You can check it on WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Multi-currency tab

Please refer to attached image.

Kind regards,
Dennis

March 22, 2019 at 1:07 pm #3440467

sherouka

dines, hello again , Your belief in its place, and i change it ,and i cheeked after seconds , i found the same problem ,( You have entered an incorrect API Access Key (March 22, 2019 6:29 am) , I FREAKED OUT i cheek the website for this company , i found out that there need me to insert codes , and i dont know anything about coding and stuff like that im gating really sad and upset ,its problem with 3 week and i cant not fix it 🙁 please help me for that , i can give you even my PC to solve this case 🙁

March 22, 2019 at 1:11 pm #3440481

sherouka

you do have my passwords Dennis, its the same password for the currencylayer, feel free to go and cheek the API KEY feel free to do anything in order to solve this problem 🙁 hope that you will be here soon

March 22, 2019 at 1:15 pm #3440499

sherouka

shroukessam31@gmail.com This the mail to entire currencylayer and you do have the password for WP its the same as i said 🙂 hope to solve this issue 🙁

March 25, 2019 at 1:16 am #3449225

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

I was informed that this is a recent bug which is already reported to our developers.

Fortunately, It has been confirmed that this bug in Woocommerce Multilingual will be fixed in the next release.

We do not know the exact time yet, but I will notify you as soon as it happens.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Dennis

April 4, 2019 at 1:11 am #3531099

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

I would like to inform you that WPML/WCML updates are now available. The update includes the fix for this issue. Please also consider updating all WPML plugins. Please backup your site completely before updating.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis