This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user was having a spinning icon for translation that has been completed through the ATE. Solution: It seems that the user has updated original content and now should update the translation. After he canceled translation jobs and translated again, the issue was resolved.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by asanka-sW 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 9:11 am

asanka-sW

I am trying to: ann new translation to a page I made (Original Language ENGLISH)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Site Under construction. Please check the attachment

I expected to see: Normaly after a Translation using "Advance Translation Editor" I see after few seconds the "Pen" sign which confirm the translation is ready to view.

Instead, I got: But Now I see The "Two round arrows" which indicates "On Progress" for Hours. And When I click on the Translated page it is not created yet.

May 3, 2019 at 10:54 am #3733369

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I can see the spinning icons, but the not spinning icon means that the original page was updated and that the translation needs to be updated.
See the attached image for status in the Translation Jobs screen.

Can you take any translation and complete it and check again?

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

May 3, 2019 at 3:28 pm #3736071

asanka-sW

Hi Jamal,

Thank you for your reply.
But the problem is that for hours the spinning icon was spinning after I did the translation via the "Advance Translation Editor"

In Order to double check the translation What I did was

1. CANCEL the Translation via the "Translation Jobs" Panel
2. Through the "Advance Translation Editor" I Translated
- "Terms and Conditions" Page to "GERMAN"
- "Payment Options" Page to "FRENCH"
3. But Now even after the translation I do not see the "spinning icon" Only the "+" sign ... which is strange.

Please help
Thank you
Asanka

May 3, 2019 at 3:45 pm #3736275

asanka-sW

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!