I'm trying to update my plugins: WPML CMS Nav, WPML Media, WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML Sticky Links, WPML String Translation, WPML Translation Management and there is also a note saying: "Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin."
Is there any documentation that you are following? no
Languages: English (English )Italian (Italiano )Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )
Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)
yours is probably a temporary issue.
You can try the following:
Please before any attempt do a backup of your database
1. Check for updates
- Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial
- Press the "Check for updates" button
- Try downloading the updated version of WPML
2. If this didn't work try updating from the Plugins -> Installed Plugins page
3. If you still see the notice "Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin", please try unregistering WPML from the site and registering it again.
- You can do it from the Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial page
4. If all of the previous methods fail, you can update manually.
- Download the latest version of WPML from here: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins
- Disable and delete the old version of WPML
- Press the "Add New" button
- Press the "Upload Plugin" button
- Select the downloaded version of WPML and install it
Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.