This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
July 23, 2019 at 11:12 am

geraldS

I am trying to: get my post to be traducted by I Canlocalize and this jb to be done does m not appear in traduction management so i cannot sent it to the basket.
besides I am connected to Icanlocalize.. but the preferred traductor disapeard and i do not know how to get her back in my list of traductors

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: job to be traducted

Instead, I got:nothing

July 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm #4268289

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

As far as I can see the job was sent to ICanLocalize and it is "En cours de réalisation". Please, take a look at the screenshot attached.

Do you see the job in your ICL dashboard?
https://wpml.org/translation-service/icanlocalize/#starting-translations

Kind regards,

Otto

July 24, 2019 at 12:45 pm #4274465

geraldS

Thank you Otto yes this Issue was not an Issue infact, just messed up with the filtering in job Translation manager... was setup at page instead og blog post so found it and was able to send.
But I have another question
I cannot Figue out while when I write an article about 550 words long...
The job to be translated shows 1880 words ?????
Its impossible even so I can Localize told me that its because I used a few alt Text in 2 pictures and description in SEO by Yoast
So yeah I had to pay for 1880 word instead of 550
You can see on that link that i do not have 1880 words in this article:
hidden link

July 24, 2019 at 12:58 pm #4274709

Otto
Supporter

Hello,

I can see that you are using a page builder (Thrive Architect), which is not in our compatibility list:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=119945&dev=0&wpv_post_search=thrive&wpv_filter_submit=Search

This doesn't necessarily imply that it won't work, just that our team has not tested yet.

Two things may be happening here:
WPML word count is wrong. The one that matters is the ICL word count. In the ICL dashboard, you see 1880 words?

If yes, check the content that WPML sent to ICL, it may have some CSS or shortcode content that should not be translated.

In most cases, with other page builders, this content is stripped out, but as Thrive Architect is not fully integrated some irrelevant for translation content may be there.

Let me know if this points you in the right direction, please.

Kind regards,

Otto

July 27, 2019 at 9:48 am #4293069

geraldS

ON ICL its showed same amount of words witch i had to pay for...
So I wrote now on Thrive themes support to help me with that issues...In between ill just copy and paste on ICL the texte to make as instant traduction,... going to be much cheaper

July 29, 2019 at 11:56 am #4299405

Otto
Supporter

Hello,

Thanks.

You may invite the plugin author to our Go Global program:
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

We will be happy to help to make our products 100% compatible.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

Otto