This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, please make sure you are using the latest WPML 4.3.16 before reporting an issue, thanks!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 32 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 24, 2019 at 5:36 am #4270443

farzads

Hi
This problem now is face in other languages too .
i'm looking forward to hear sound from you , thanks.

July 24, 2019 at 12:58 pm #4274713

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I'm testing the solution, If you are having issues with other pages please share the URL, I will try the solution with those pages as well. I will update you once I complete the testing.

Regards
Raja

July 25, 2019 at 5:26 am #4279127

farzads

when i update any old post in any languages i faced this problem , you can test any post too see errors

July 26, 2019 at 6:31 pm #4291329

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I wanted to let you know that I am still working on it.
I will get back to you as soon as I have more feedback regarding this.

I also do not work at the weekends so I will be able to get back to you at the beginning of next week.

Kind regards
Raja

July 26, 2019 at 6:31 pm #4291331

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I wanted to let you know that I am still working on it.
I will get back to you as soon as I have more feedback regarding this.

I also do not work at the weekends so I will be able to get back to you at the beginning of next week.

Kind regards
Raja

July 28, 2019 at 5:34 am #4294831

farzads

I still looking forward to hear from you.

July 29, 2019 at 5:55 am #4297095

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I can understand your concern, I am in touch with the second tier for a detailed solution.
As of now, we have found a workaround which might help, but unfortunately, Since you have mentioned this seems to happening with other pages and workaround might be a tedious process.

In any case if you would like to try the workaround please follow the below steps
- Secure a backup of your site and database
- Install the plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-wp-page-post/
- Duplicate the translated post with the issue and check if the new post works as expected
- Delete the old translated post
- Edit the duplicated post and rename the slug same as the old post, click on "Connect with the translation" to connect the translation with the original post

Please refer to the screencast hidden link

Regards
Raja

July 31, 2019 at 2:18 pm #4315197

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

This seems like a bug,

Please ignore the workaround shared in my previous reply, this might not help much in your case

We have escalated the issue to our developers. This might take some time as the developers have their own queue and adjust the priority of the issues accordingly. I will keep you posted once I have an update from them.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards
Raja

August 3, 2019 at 4:47 am #4333953

farzads

Hi there
this issue is face us more than 4 month and take many effort to find way to solve it , please make high priority for solving this bug .
thanks

August 5, 2019 at 6:35 am #4338185

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,
I can understand your concerns, The issue is already escalated to our developers. Our developers work on all the reported issues and adjust the priority of the issues accordingly.

I will keep you posted with any further updates.

Kind regards
Raja

August 13, 2019 at 6:41 am #4385289

farzads

i'm still waiting for solution ...

August 18, 2019 at 11:09 am #4411949

farzads

what happen to this ticket right now ?

August 19, 2019 at 5:35 am #4413585

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

The issue is still in our developers, It occurs only with a few cases,

Unfortunately, we don't have any workaround at the moment. I can understand your frustration, We would request your patience in this regard. This is something our developers are working on. I will keep you posted once there is something to share with you.

Regards
Raja

August 19, 2019 at 9:00 am #4414785

farzads

also I get this email

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

در این مورد، وردپرس خطایی با یکی از افزونه‌های شما گرفت، WPML Multilingual CMS.
( the translation is : wordpress has issue with this plugin : WPML Multilingual CMS )

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

لطفا برای کمک بیشتر درخصوص بررسی این مشکل با میزبان خود تماس بگیرید.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 روز. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

جزئیات خطا
(detail of error )
===================
یک خطا از نوع E_ERROR در خط 12 از پرونده /home/ipekeviz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders-elementor/src/class-wpml-elementor-register-strings.php رخ داد. پیام خطا: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Elementor_Register_Strings::register_strings_for_modules() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/ipekeviz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders/src/st/compatibility/class-wpml-page-builders-register-strings.php on line 58 and defined in /home/ipekeviz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders-elementor/src/class-wpml-elementor-register-strings.php:12
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ipekeviz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders/src/st/compatibility/class-wpml-page-builders-register-strings.php(58): WPML_Elementor_Register_Strings->register_strings_for_modules(NULL, Array)
#1 /home/ipekeviz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders/src/st/class-page-builder-integration.php(61): WPML_Page_Builders_Register_Strings->register_strings(Object(WP_Post), Array)
#2 /home/ipekeviz/public_html/w

August 19, 2019 at 9:02 am #4414797

farzads

is there any warranty or somehow solatium for this issue because we face this problem about three month but there is no accurate solution . we lose many traffic because we could not edit seo section in wordpress for old posts