Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcS-32 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
November 15, 2019 at 10:33 am

marcS-32

I am trying to:

Display a translated category in the front end for english and french

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

These are the pages where the category is not displayed.

hidden link

hidden link

I expected to see:

The translated category in the front end

Instead, I got:

Other categories diplayed except that one mel, miel, miel-fr, honey

November 15, 2019 at 10:35 am #4952853

marcS-32

Hello, I need help to display some traduced product-categories that doesn't display on the site

November 18, 2019 at 10:59 pm #4968011

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I am able to log in but I can not access wp-admin. Could you please verify and check why is that?

Further, I have downloaded the Duplicator package and I will be investigating it on a local install.

In the meantime, could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.

Add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

If you open wp-config.php and that define statement is not there, you can add it right before this line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

You will be able to find a complete report inside of your wp-content folder. Look for a debug.log file and provide me the results.

More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Let me know about the results. In case the debug-log is very long please add it to a web tool like pastebin.com and send me the link.

Kind regards,
Andreas

November 19, 2019 at 8:57 am #4969597

marcS-32

Hi,

I've just given you the admin access and also modified wp-config.php.

I've also deactivated all unecessary plugins and activated TwentySeventeen theme.

It stills giving me the error.

Here is the information of the debug.log https://pastebin.com/4RM2YvWg

Thank you for your help!

November 19, 2019 at 4:19 pm #4974263

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I am not sure what caused the issue but after retranslating the products the issue was solved.

Take note that there are 5 additional Spanish products that are not translated.

Kind regards
Andreas

November 19, 2019 at 4:37 pm #4974395

marcS-32

Thank you for all Andreas!

It's been a pleasure!

November 19, 2019 at 4:38 pm #4974397

marcS-32

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!