This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 12:16 pm #4537059

myriamD-5

Hello,

I do have a persistent problem on my website : I have installed Woocommerce and WPML.
I created 2 menus, one in english, another one in French

I followed the documentation to create products in French, and to translate them in English.
However when I go to the homepage of my website either the French shop page, either the English one doesn't display our products, either both of them and I don't understand why

French products page : hidden link
English products page : hidden link

I have tried to solve the problem since a week but I'm stuck and need to release my website online asap,

I have checked the WPML forum and read problems solved linked to my issue, but nothing works,

I had opened a ticket a few days ago, that was closed as I took time to find an effective solution to do a back-up (this is done now, I'm not a developer)

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance

September 9, 2019 at 2:50 pm #4538147

myriamD-5

This is really important as we are delaying and delaying our shop opening due to this problem....

Thank you in advance

September 9, 2019 at 9:12 pm #4540197

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Can you please confirm that you are following our instructions at the following link on how to work with WPML and the WooCommerce?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/

I can't see the issue on your site because your site is under construction mode.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 11, 2019 at 7:29 pm #4556179

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I'm confused about what the issue is. When I check the shop page on your site in French here hidden link, I can see it. Please see the attached screenshot. I've also checked a few products in French, and I can see them. Please see the attached screenshot.

You mentioned that the following links do not work as expected.
hidden link
hidden link

You also sent me to the following links.
hidden link
hidden link

English is the original language that this page was created in. So I've checked this page, and I could see that you are using the Fusion Builder, but there are no elements on it.
hidden link
Please see the attached screenshot.
So if there is nothing to display on this page even in the default language then, of course, there will be nothing on its translation.

Maybe I'm missing something.
Can you please explain to me better what the problem is?

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 11, 2019 at 9:00 pm #4556491

myriamD-5

Hello,

I am shocked, maybe I was so stuck that I didn't see it.

I was thinking the products would be displayed on this page, at least this is what I planned : hidden link and this one in French hidden link

I saw nothing on these pages and panicked. But if nothing was created in the Fusion builder this explains better my problem... I'm going to fix the page then

Thank you a lot, if needed I will come back to you for help !

September 12, 2019 at 8:14 am #4559217

Itamar
Supporter

Sure, please check things and if needed reply here again or mark this ticket as resolved.

For your information, here is the link to our documentation about Avada and the fusion builder.
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/using-wpml-with-the-avada-theme/

Regards,
Itamar.