This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
June 16, 2019 at 9:29 am #4030187

robertE-9

For getting support from WPML probably it can be created with my demo site hidden link . If it's mandatory to user plugin with spacific domain of registration then we will install & check it out with your domain. At the moment please create support ticket & get solution if it found mandatory to install with your domain we will do it.

As I emailed before the
1) wpml-media & 2) wpml-string modules are being installed & getting activated propeerly. but
3) wpml-translation-manager module is getting installed but showing the spacified error ( erroe on hidden link ) on activation.

hope this will be enough just let me for anything else.

June 16, 2019 at 12:42 pm #4030493

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

As you see this error comes from th widget pack
Could you please disable 'th widget pack' and then try to activate WPML Translation Management?
Are you able to activate ?

Let me know.

Regards,
Riffaz.

June 19, 2019 at 7:09 am #4048693

robertE-9

Hi

here answer from my developer after your first answer:

As per the support I dissbled the th-widget plugin then the site started to load & admin panell assessing but the top slider & booking form as well the calander are not working this may be becaue of dissablity of th-widget plugin.

Also there is no WPML settings to configure with admin panel also in dashboard it is giving message that " WPML Media is enabled but not effective. It requires WPML in order to work. " I am attaching the snap also please have look & check it out does another wpml module is there with pack.

In google drive you have shaired me 3 modules
1) WPML media
2) WPML string
3) WPML translation manager hence please check it out does another module is there with pack if so please send me that.

Please write to support about these 2 problems to fix issue.
1) The dissabling of th-widget plugin leading to dissapering of theme resources like slider,booking form & Calander etc how to fix this issue ?
3) There is no setting option for WPML with admin panel instead the admin panel displaying messages as in attached snap .
Hope this resolve the problem & we can move further.

--

Regards

June 19, 2019 at 10:12 am #4050549

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

1) The dissabling of th-widget plugin leading to dissapering of theme resources like slider,booking form & Calander etc how to fix this issue ?
- did you create them using TH-WIDGET?
- if no, these should work even after disabling the th-widget

3) There is no setting option for WPML with admin panel instead the admin panel displaying messages as in attached snap .
- sorry I do not see any attachments in your reply.

WPML Media is enabled but not effective. It requires WPML in order to work
- this means you did not install and activate WPML (WPML Multilingual CMS)
- please download the latest version of it from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- install and activate

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] My site developer have a problem’ is closed to new replies.