This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 7:34 am #3957759

pabloF-15

Tell us what you are trying to do?

To have my slider revolution objects in the translated pages

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

June 5, 2019 at 12:16 pm #3960355

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I would like to direct you to a relevant article from our documentation which should contain all the information you need to know. https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

If there is anything missing, or you'd like clarifications, I am here to help. Just drop a reply here so I can help you further.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 12, 2019 at 9:35 am #4002593

pabloF-15

Hi, I still need assistance, the slider revolution is not appearing in my translated page

June 12, 2019 at 10:54 am #4003209

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Could you please elaborate the issue further? Did you perform the same steps as mentioned in the documentation?

To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] My slider revolution is not appearing in the translated page’ is closed to new replies.