This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.14 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
January 23, 2019 at 3:42 pm #3121339

franoM

In my website, My main language is dutch in that there are variations added for products and my other language is english but in case of that some products are not showing any variations so please help me to fix this issue , I already synchronized all variations but it didn't helped

January 24, 2019 at 8:06 am #3123833

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Have all the attributes been translated before you translated products that have variations?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#variations

Also, can you tell me if these products work when you try duplicating them first?
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/using-content-duplication/#duplicating-content-from-the-editor

Can you test like that and let me know?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 24, 2019 at 3:31 pm #3125900

franoM

Have all the attributes been translated before you translated products that have variations?
Yes those all were translated

can you tell me if these products work when you try duplicating them first?
Yes whenever I am duplicating them then those are working fine

January 25, 2019 at 9:30 am #3128295

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this information. Also, when the work on this ticket is done, please delete these temporary access credentials and/or update passwords.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 28, 2019 at 8:26 am #3134278

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

In that case, how about we go through another route - I will provide you with a testing server on our Cloudways. 🙂 Please see my next private reply.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 28, 2019 at 10:53 am #3135034

franoM

Hello

SO I have completed steps for migration so can you check now , but i didn't get completion email yet

January 28, 2019 at 11:20 am #3135112

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

If the site is huge it may take a while for sure. I do not see that the site has been moved to wordpress-219772-733437.cloudwaysapps.com yet - if you don't get an email during the next few hours though, check manually if you are able to login to:
hidden link

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 28, 2019 at 12:35 pm #3135449

franoM

Hello sir this is email I got

Oh no! It seems a problem has occurred while migrating your site to Cloudways. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kindly contact us as soon as possible via live chat for a satisfactory resolution of the problem.

Sincerely,
The Cloudways Team

January 28, 2019 at 1:43 pm #3135741

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

It seems like that migration failed because your site is huge - database is over 2.5 GB and files are additional 4 GB or more. This is difficult to migrate and outside of our Cloudways limit also and I can assume that this is why your hosting company charges you a lot for the backup restore.

So we need to find (once again, sorry about that!) another approach. I do have some additional questions so if you could answer:

- These products with issues with variations - how many of these are?
- As a workaround to fix this issue, have you tried duplicating them and then translating these independently?
- https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/using-content-duplication/#convert-between-translation-and-duplicate
- How did you create these product translations - simply translated products?
- Can you also show me some links for these?

If duplication/translate independently work for you, based on the amount of work to migrate the site, that might be the first approach I would recommend.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 29, 2019 at 8:38 pm #3141603

franoM

Hello sir,

Here are answers to your questions

- These products with issues with variations - how many of these are?
There are several , some are working correctly but some are not

- As a workaround to fix this issue, have you tried duplicating them and then translating these independently?
Yes I tried that then it is working fine

- https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/using-content-duplication/#convert-between-translation-and-duplicate
I already did that

- How did you create these product translations - simply translated products?
these are done from translation management option under wmpl

- Can you also show me some links for these?
Yes sure , I will send them in my next reply

If duplication/translate independently work for you, based on the amount of work to migrate the site, that might be the first approach I would recommend.
I don't understand what you mean

January 30, 2019 at 8:29 am #3142629

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

What I mean by this is that one of my suggestions is that you duplicate them and then translate independently. Because otherwise I am thinking about methods to transfer your site to a safe environment where we can debug further.

I've installed Duplicator Pro on your site - can you try creating a site clone using it (due to site size, not sure if it will work before timeout happens, but we can try)?

In any case, waiting to see few products in question first.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 31, 2019 at 10:10 am #3147171

franoM

Sir it is not possible if we can migrate half data not full ?

Because there are lot of products so translating independently can't work

January 31, 2019 at 10:22 am #3147224

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Have a look at this:
hidden link

It is possible that the site got moved somehow - can you check it? Or at least most of it.

Can you check the products in question there to see if it works (or send me few links so that I could check)?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

February 11, 2019 at 9:23 am #3181649

franoM

Hello sir yes it is is transferred

still problem at fabluxe

A lot of products are shown in stock at the backend, but on frontend they are sold out

Look at the front-end, 2 problems:
1. Shown 'sold out' in green color
2. Add to cart button still visible

But..... adding to cart doesn't work

Aaah wait, now i see that when you check out the 'variations' they are not in stock, look: hidden link

February 11, 2019 at 10:57 am #3182335

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Changing variations to be in stock (in original language as translation will be locked) - does is change anything or resolves the issue with missing variations?

Also, we've had WPML and its addons, along with WCML update since we started this thread - have you tried updating these in the meantime?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] My some product variations are not showing on other language’ is closed to new replies.