Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 14, 2020 at 1:39 pm #7009107

יעקב בהרב

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a template product I created from Elementor and translated it from Hebrew to Russian and English. When I switch languages the RTL text changes to LTR but not changing the language. it stays in Hebrew. I've created seperate tags for it each template for its language.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 15, 2020 at 6:09 pm #7020397

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please try the following steps after a site backup and check is there any difference in the result.

1) Go to WPML>>Languages settings page
2) Scroll down to *Language URL format* section
3) Choose the *Different languages in directories* option and save the settings
4) Scroll down to *Language filtering for AJAX operations* section
5) Choose *Store a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX* option and save changes
6) Go to Settings>>Permalinks and resave the settings
7) Clear all types of caches.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 18, 2020 at 1:15 pm #7046047

יעקב בהרב

Hi Bigul
thanks for replying, I have tried what you have written, but unfortunately it didn't resolve my issue.
I will gladly provide any screenshot necessary for this issue to be resolved.
I am not sure if I misconfigured something in Elementor or not. note I have yet updated Elementor to version 3.0+
I hope in the debugging WPML code all is visible

September 18, 2020 at 5:32 pm #7047985

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I have a couple of requests for tracking the issue.

a) Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please refer to the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

b) Please let me know the exact steps to replicate the issue on your site.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 21, 2020 at 7:51 pm #7062967

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information and updates. Now you are using the older version of Elementor and its add-ons. So please try the following steps after a full site backup and check is there any difference in the result.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of Elementor
2) Update the original language template and its translations(to refresh the translation settings)
3) Update the original language product and its translations(to refresh the translation settings)
4) Clear all types of caches

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 26, 2020 at 2:04 pm #7105963

יעקב בהרב

Hi, I have upgraded elementor and every other plugin that needed to be on latest version and still having the same problem, i activated my cache plugin to clear cache

September 26, 2020 at 10:05 pm #7106827

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Now the Single Product Template is not connected with the translations as expected. For example, the Hebrew template is not translated into English & Russian. So please try the following steps after a site backup and check you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Trash the English & Russian Single Product Templates
2) Delete all the trashed Product templates
3) Translate the Hebrew Single Product template to English & Russian
4) Clear all types of caches

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 3, 2020 at 2:06 pm #7156349

יעקב בהרב

Hi
This is exactly how I did it at first but Elementor asked me where to show up this template, and when I did it, it showed up and ruined the original page > showed in english or russian the template when it should show in hebrew

October 6, 2020 at 8:04 pm #7175985

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please check the attached image. The Single Product templates are not connected yet and it is showing as an individual template in each language.

So please translate the *טמפלט מוצר – פופ אפ טעימות* template to English & Russian and check you are getting the expected result or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul