This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 20, 2020 at 4:35 pm #5951499

triloks

I have checked that my translated page more than 15 seconds to load and so some tools showing error.

hidden link

I have used semrush and neilpatel both tools that showing some page taking more time to load. neilpatel tools crawl 1000 page and always showing loading issue in 550 something URL.

April 20, 2020 at 4:54 pm #5952163

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

I have gone a few of the translated pages, products, and taxonomy archive pages on your site and my local copy. It is showing around 5-10 seconds for loading the pages in original language as per Page Load Time chrome extension.

So I have a request. Please check it with the Page Load Time chrome extension after trying the steps recommended in the previous ticket and let me know your feedback. You can download the Page Load Time from the following URL.

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] My translated page takes more than 15 seconds to load’ is closed to new replies.